Sunday 24 January 2016

Ningefanyaje (what was i supposed to do) lyrics by Ben pol ft Avril and Rose M.




lyrics translated in english

 VERSE 1 (Ben Pol)

 It ain’t no secret, I really cared for you I behaved well, believing that,
 With God’s grace I would be yours I don't want you to think that I intended to break up,
 I as well don’t know where exactly we at now? How did we get here?
How she got so into me (I don’t remember) How she got me so mesmerized (I don’t remember)
 She gave me her heart, and I gave her mine How she got so into me (I don’t remember)
 How she got me so mesmerized (I don’t remember) She gave me her heart, and I gave her mine yeah...

 CHORUS x 2 (Ben Pol)

 What was I supposed to do, You were not here with me, She was the one who cared for me, What am I gonna do, she is ready to stay with me BUT you are in my Heart,

 VERSE 2 (Avril)
 It ain’t no secret, I truly loved you I cherished you, believing that With God’s grace I would be yours I know that you intended to separate from me And I don’t know Where we at now, how we’re gonna get out How he got so into me (I don’t remember) How he got me so mesmerized (I don’t remember) He gave me his heart, and I gave him mine How he got so into me (I don’t remember) How he got me so mesmerized (I don’t remember) He gave me his heart, and I gave him mine yeah....

 CHORUS x2


 (Rossie M) What was I supposed to do, You were not here with me, He was the one who cared for me, What am I gonna do, he is ready to stay with me BUT you are still in my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment